Street parking is available.
Do not park in the lot across the street,
as your car will most likely be towed.
At The Populist we firmly believe that dining is a communal act. Owners Jonathan Power, Noah Price, and Cliff White strive to emphasize this philosophy at every turn. From the numerous community tables to the nature and construction of the dishes on the menu: sharing your environment and your food is emphatically supported. Chef Power presents a regularly changing lineup of New American small plates that both excite and challenge diners. An approachable but nuanced wine list brings excellent bottles from lesser known winemakers to the table. And the cocktail list --featuring both classic and contemporary variations-- drives home the point that this intimate eatery seeks to provide a unique and memorable experience in the burgeoning Denver dining scene.
The majority of our dining room, including the patio and bar, is available for walk-ins on a first-come, first-served basis. Please speak with the host at the door, who will either seat you immediately or put you on the evening's wait list.
We do take a limited number of reservations each evening. Please use the City Eats app below to book your reservation. If nothing is available, our spots have been filled and we'd encourage you to come in as a walk-in.
• The Populist will be closed Friday, July 4 for Independence Day.
• The Populist is delighted to be participating in the Pairsine, Chefs Food & Beer Competition on Wednesday July 16, 2014. Tickets available here.
• Chef Power will be competing in the Denver Burger Battle on August 7.
• On August 8, The Populist will be mixing cocktails and passing out small bites at diStilled: Shift at the Clyfford Still Museum.
• We will be slinging the featured cocktail at the CU Cancer Center's Dinner in White on August 23. Tickets available here.
• The Populist is available for private events for parties sized 15 to 65. Please email emily[at]thepopulistdenver[dot]com to get more info.
For inquiries and information please email: info [at] thepopulistdenver.com
Gift certificates available in person or by phone.