WALKING ON IN
Come on in! We set aside a significant portion of our seats every night, including our community tables, bar, and patio for walk-in guests, who will be seated on a first-come, first-served, first-complete party basis. Please speak with the host at the door, who will either seat you immediately or put you on the evening's wait list. Please keep in mind the following tips if you are planning on walking in:
- Immediate walk-in availability is greatest before 6pm or after 8:30pm.
- If you are walking in during the prime dinner hours of 6:30pm - 8:30pm please understand & expect possible extended wait times.
- We seat walk-ins on a first-come, first-served, first-complete party basis.
- If you are a party of 7-8 guests we strongly encourage reservations and cannot guarantee spots for walk-ins of parties this size.
RESERVATIONS & POLICIES
Reservations are offered for up to 30 days out. We do take a limited number of reservations each night for parties of 1 to 8 people. Please call our host or use the Resy app to the right to book your reservation. If nothing is available, our spots have been filled and we encourage you to come in as a walk-in (see above). Keep in mind the following policies if you have a reservation:
- We seat complete parties only, even if you have a reservation.
- We are able to hold the table for up to 10 minutes past the reservation.
- If you or members of your party are 15 minutes late, even if you call ahead, your reservation is considered cancelled. We will be more than happy to add late arrivals to our wait-list and you will be seated on a first-come, first–served, first-complete party basis.
- Babies in carseats/highchairs and children require a spot at the table. Please be sure to include them in your headcount when making a reservation. There often is not space to squeeze them in if they weren't previously accounted for.
If you are interested in dining as a larger party of 9 to 16 people we can host your group in our Piano Room! We offer one reservation each evening at 5:00. A minimum food & beverage purchase of $800 (Monday-Wednesday) and $1000 (Fridays and Saturdays) (not including tax+gratuity) is required, as well as a credit card to secure the spot. Cancellation within 48 hours of the date results in a $25/person charge. Please email emily[at]thepopulistdenver.com for details and availability. We are able to split checks up to three ways.
The Populist is available for private events for parties of up to 65 people. Please note this requires a buy-out of the restaurant for the evening with a minimum two-month lead time. Please email emily[at]thepopulistdenver[dot]com to get more detailed information. Please include your desired date and number of people.
COMMUNITY SEATING & THE PATIO
At The Populist, much of our seating is at community tables. Please let us know if you prefer to dine at a private table and we will do our best to accommodate your party. Patio seating is on a first-come, first-served, first-complete party basis thus we do not take any reservations for the patio.
If you need to cancel a reservation, please do so through your Resy confirmation email or by calling our host at 720-432-3163.
A credit card is required for reservations on Valentines Day and New Years Eve. Cancellation must occur before 5pm the day before the event. If you cancel outside of this window or fail to show, your card is subject to a $60/person fee if we are not able to re-book your seats. Thank you for your understanding.
For reservations please click below.Book your The Populist reservation on Resy